Definition of Luxury
LUXURY ( definition )
1. material object , service, etc.,conductive to sumptuous living,usualy a delicacy, elegance, or refinement of living rather than a necesity.
2. free of habitual indulgence in or enjoyment of conforts and pleasures in addicition to those necesary for a reasonable standard of well-being.
3. a means of ministering to such indulgence or enjoyment
4. a pleasure out of the ordinary allowed to oneself
5. a foolish of worthness form of self-indulgence
6. Archaic. lascviousness; lechery
7. of, pertaining to,or afforting luxury or luxuries
from WEBSTER’s ENCYCLOPEDIC UNABRIDGED DICTIONARY